Canadian municipalities are the focus of the Creative City Network of Canada and are the core of our membership.
One municipal membership covers all municipal staff involved in developing or serving the arts, culture and heritage sector of the community. Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to our activities
- Access to our publications
- Access to our career development resources
- Access to our research hub
For a limited time, our Research Hub is unlocked and accessible to everyone. If you are a municipal cultural or heritage worker, become a member of CCNC and have ongoing access to these valuable resources.
Three Key Benefits of Membership:
1. Learn from and share with colleagues from across the country who are facing or who have faced similar issues as you.
2. Gain access to a growing research hub and online library of policy, reports, working documents and related materials in the areas of arts, culture and heritage planning and development.
3. Save your budget by not having to "reinvent the wheel"! Access reports, studies, policies and knowledge that others have already developed.
Visit our Join the Network page for more information on membership fees and how your municipality can become a member!
2012 Summit Update: CCNC In Your Community Report
Following up on the 2012 Creative City Summit in Greater Victoria, we are happy to share a report from the session CCNC In Your Community facilitated by Inga Petri from Strategic Moves. This session took place on the last day of the Summit and 170 people participated in it.
Three of the key findings from the report are to open and diversify the membership, create stronger links within the networks through online tools and programs, and support conversations through sub-networks on specific topics such as public art or rural cultural development.
CCNC strives to serve its members to the best of our capacity. These findings are very important in continuing to make our network stronger in the future. If you were not able to attend the session, and would like to comment on this, please email our General Manager, Tammy Isaacson tammy [at] creativecity.ca by March 1st, 2013 with your views on how we can serve you better.
At the CCNC Summit in Ottawa AGM, May 31, 2013, the membership committee will present a membership plan that will integrate all of your feedback.
Looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Chair, Membership Committee
About 170 people participated in this session.