- 2012 Summit
- 2013 Creative City Summit
- Burke Taylor
- CCNC In Your Community
- Creative City
- Creative City Network of Canada
- Culture in a digital world
- Dr. Sara Diamond
- Early Bird Extended
- Greater Victoria
- Ian Forsyth
- Janine Marchessault
- Keynote Speakers
- Linda Huffman
- Matthew Richter
- Tammy Isaacson
Background Photo Credit:
Splash Mob at Fourth Friday, Guelph, ON - Photo by Lynn Broughton
- Ian Forsyth, President of the Board of the Creative City Network of Canada, announces the appointment of Jennifer Lord as the new General Manager of Creative City Network of
- Early Bird Registration Extended to April 5th!
- It is with regret that the Board of the Creative City Network of Canada announce that Tammy Isaacson, General Manager of CCNC will be leaving on April 5th to further her artistic and professional pursuits.
- CCNC is pleased to announce Dr. Sara Diamond and Janine Marchessault will be two of the Keynote Speakers.
- 2013 Summit Theme: “Recalculating: Culture in a Digital World”
- Report from the session 'CCNC In Your Community' facilitated by Inga Petri from Strategic Moves.
- Marsha Lederman
VANCOUVER — The Globe and Mail
Published Friday, Aug. 31 2012, 7:21 PM EDT A group of Swiss artists, flying through Vancouver, took pains to ensure their layover would accommodate a visit to the art gallery. They rented a car at the airport, but didn’t drive north to Vancouver. It was the Surrey Art Gallery – particularly its renowned, ambitious digital and media art program – they were interested in seeing.
- 2012 Creative City Summit
The 2012 Creative City Summit Programming Committee is pleased to announce the Initial Program Details for the Summit in Greater Victoria, October 21 - 23 at the Fairmont Empress Hotel.
- (November 29, 2011) Vancouver - Creative City Network of Canada is pleased to announce that the 2012 Creative City Summit will take place October 21 - 23, 2012 in the City of Victoria, British Columbia.
2012 Summit Theme: Fertile Grounds: Culture in Your Community
- (September 16, 2011) Vancouver – Ian Forsyth, President of the Board of The Creative City Network of Canada, announces the appointment of Tammy Isaacson as the new General Manager of CCNC.
- (June 2011) Vancouver – The Creative City Network of Canada would like to announce that Ian Forsyth, Director of the Arts Office at the City/District of North Vancouver, British Columbia was elected President of the Board of Directors of the Creative City Network of Canada, at the meeting of the Board of Directors on May 12, 2011.